Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Sports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
slowcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 4:04pm
Yes, can't beat a good walk and alan not everyone who plays Darts is fat and full of tattoos off to the pub now to watch the Rugby
Questions Always Questions I'll Just Type In Slow Motion
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 4:25pm
I used to enjoy airfix kits when i was a kid langy.
I dont listen to anybody. Except the voices in my head
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 10:46am
Fishing is damn cruel. ANd the people who do it are all closet psychos. ALl that sitting around, festering on things, plotting and that. 

Have no beef with fishing if you're going to eat the thing, but thrashing it round it's home, with a hook in it's gob, yanking it out of the water by its lip and then just chucking it back, only to do it all again some other day is tight. If people were putting hooks in the food of horses or cows and doing the same, then they'd all whinge.

Anglers? All tight gets.

And as for you Langy, with your Airfix!? That's a proper nutters hobby. YOu notice, any film about a serial killer, he's always there, with his eyeglass, delicately painting a lancer or summat, whilst some victim is chained up in a cellar next door. I;ve got your number.

Get a proper hobby you lot, like cake making or crochet.

Bloody sinister the lot of yous.

Langy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Langy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 9:51pm
Snap, 
you know me so well....(currently sitting here painting some 1/35th scale 88mm brass shells for a tiger tank diorama i've been working on for nearly a year....)

could be worse though i suppose....i could be tearing a city centre apart and fighting with all and sundry 'cause my fav football team has just lost another match....
lol

'In echo park I...paused for effect and ..fell over!'

Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:26am
Sport is ace, anyone who doesn't like it is a lazy get.

Exercise is great as well, it should be compulsory for everyone who's able, with penalty for refusal. If I were in charge, the whole nation would do circuit training in the morning, with threats and shouting and that. That'd sort the health of the nation out. The market for elastic waisted kecks would plummet, and you'd be able to get around better, with there being fewer biffers about, getting in your way and blocking paths. Brilliant.

The other week, I went to Asda right, and I was trying to get down the booze aisle but I couldn't cos it was, no kidding, blocked with big fatties in tracksuits, all jostling trying to get their hands on White Lightning. really got on my pip it did. I was like a Weeble convention. Two biffers with trollies, its all it takes to clog up an aisle. I gave up in the end. 

Mind you Asda in SHeffield is in the middle of bandit country, even the staff chuck your shopping at you, knackers.

Nick Arthur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 7:41am
I love watching and playing snooker as well as 8 pool game. It is a great joy.
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Langy Langy wrote:

Snap, 
you know me so well....(currently sitting here painting some 1/35th scale 88mm brass shells for a tiger tank diorama i've been working on for nearly a year....)

could be worse though i suppose....i could be tearing a city centre apart and fighting with all and sundry 'cause my fav football team has just lost another match....
lol

Pmsl.
I dont listen to anybody. Except the voices in my head
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 9:37am
I think I have mellowed over the years.

However, I still am wary of model makers, Trekkies and Dr Who nutters.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic