Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Gay Numan Fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 7:04pm
I don't think sexuality is worth a second thought. You are what you are, and to describe people by their sexual preferences is divisive. Really, who cares??

AndyK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Snap Snap wrote:

I don't think sexuality is worth a second thought. You are what you are, and to describe people by their sexual preferences is divisive. Really, who cares??

I take your point, Snap. You are what you are, indeed, and I relish the thought of people being viewed as individuals without labels. However, while I certainly do not mean to reduce anyone down to their sexual preference, I don't quite agree that a discussion like this is necessarily divisive. I look at it from the viewpoint that I enjoy hearing the thought processes and views of people who have a different perspective than I. I find others' view enlightening and often help me expand my own worldview. I certainly meant no offence to anyone.
Long gone, I recall good times
I must confess, I cried
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic