Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Android in La La Land

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
estuarykid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estuarykid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 3:03pm
Looking forward to it.
Mataku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mataku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 4:30am
Yeah that was my argument to them on FB...International fans have been subbed again. It's done the UK theatre run, then the UK DVD release, now UK TV broadcast. And as stated elsewhere, is available to view on British airway flights. Yet still not DVD for general international purchase. Yet- they will allow international customers to buy a t shirt or poster advertising a DVD they won't allow them to buy yet!

They claim it is due to their distributors for overseas dragging the chain...and probably true. Heard that so many times for kickstarter DVDs- although that was for ALL dvds, not area specific ones.
My answer to that was sack em and get another distributor. Send them out through Townsend like GN merchandise, they do a good job!

Whether that's possible or not, they didn't reply to that one! But that was a few days ago, and tbh I've lost interest in buying it because they have been so frustrating. Will watch online, it just seems so silly to wait for the DVD when it's about to go on bloody TV now
estuarykid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estuarykid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:47am
You could get a UK-based Numan chum to purchase it on your behalf and send it over! A bit of a rigmarole I know. And I know you must have already considered it!
Mataku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mataku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 6:32am
Yeah did think about that. But tbh not worth that much effort! Making it that difficult is going to do them out of a considerable amount of sales.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic