Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Android in La La Land

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Zum Zum 65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zum Zum 65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Android in La La Land
    Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:03pm
Just read an interview with Gary in a synth magazine (can't remember the name sorry) but it appears the long overdue documentary will FINALLY get a UK release at the end of August.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zum Zum 65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Zum Zum 65 Zum Zum 65 wrote:

Just read an interview with Gary in a synth magazine (can't remember the name sorry) but it appears the long overdue documentary will FINALLY get a UK release at the end of August.
Just remembered, it was Music Tech magazine.
Mataku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mataku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:15pm
Yeah, seen bits of news across the ol www...interested to see this movie, unsure if or when it'll get to NZ though of course. Might just be a wait until the DVD makes the appearance. Maybe our little arty theatre will get it at some stage
Wright6679 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wright6679 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 9:09pm

The UK premiere as it stands is the Edinburgh film festival on June 19-21. It's being shown in London on July 3rd. 😊
Here in this room I'm a slave to your voice!
Johnny Vegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:44am
I'll wait until theres bucket loads of DVDs on sale in Poundland.
Champions Again 2014 ! St.Helens THE Most Succesful Team In The Super League Era !!

Gary Numan Best Before End 12/1982.
voix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:15am
I bet that's where you buy all of your 80s sh*t music JV. Have you got an account with them?
I thought you would prefer Betamax Tape you old wanka! 😉
music to shave your dog to

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zum Zum 65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Wright6679 Wright6679 wrote:

The UK premiere as it stands is the Edinburgh film festival on June 19-21. It's being shown in London on July 3rd. 😊
Thanks for sharing that information. I hope it gets a decent UK release and not just the Art House establishments.
jobbinsa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jobbinsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 11:26am
The link for the 3 July London showing can be found here- booked my ticket today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by voix voix wrote:

I bet that's where you buy all of your 80s sh*t music JV. Have you got an account with them?
I thought you would prefer Betamax Tape you old wanka! 😉

Are you stalkibg me Voixy ?
Champions Again 2014 ! St.Helens THE Most Succesful Team In The Super League Era !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 9:51am
If anyone has an Amazon Fire Stick that has been   'hacked' its available to watch for free.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic