Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Who's going to the latest tour then?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's going to the latest tour then?
    Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 11:18am
It opens here in Sheffield next Thursday. The venue is pretty good too, but tbh, I dunno if I can be arsed to go. I think I will see on the day.

I'm in two minds cos I don't want to see some of the classic tracks mullered. Went to Replicas 08(was OK) and TPP09 (was crap), but not Telekon 06.

What about anyone else - plans?
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 1:35pm
Got tickets for the copper rooms in coventry on the 17th us.
Replicas 08 and Telekon 06 where good imo. I missed PP 09. But as ive said in previous post. I bought cd and dvd of that gig and was really disapointed. So wasnt too bothered in the end that i missed that one.
I just hope he plays the songs as close to the original sound as possible. Because when he tries to jazz the songs up with new sounds etc it sounds pants. And well, to me it totally defeats the object of doing a retro tour. You may as well go and watch a covers band because at least they seem to nail the music side. Sometimes even better it seems.
Am i moaning ?? Sorry. Going off on one a bit there.
Ill be there anyway. Meeting friends too so will be having a few slurps. So im sure itl be a good do.

Edited by Alan 74 - 31 Aug 2016 at 1:40pm
I dont listen to anybody. Except the voices in my head
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Snap Snap wrote:

It opens here in Sheffield next Thursday. The venue is pretty good too, but tbh, I dunno if I can be arsed to go. I think I will see on the day.

I'm in two minds cos I don't want to see some of the classic tracks mullered. Went to Replicas 08(was OK) and TPP09 (was crap), but not Telekon 06.

What about anyone else - plans?

Get your leather kecks,black vest and winkle pickers on mate and get gone. At least in your winkle pickers there will be least a good couple of feet between you and the row in front. So youl get a good view of gazza

Edited by Alan 74 - 31 Aug 2016 at 1:38pm
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 2:38pm
I'll probably go. Thing is, those melons in the crowd chanting "Nuuuuumuuuuuuhhuuuunnnnn" really get on my pip. Bloody berks.

Grow up, shut up and watch the show divvos.

And also, there is always some dirty get next to me whose breath stinks like they've eaten the entire contents of a Burnley burger van before they came out. And they persist in chanting like a goon.

Whilst I'm off on one, a few years ago, at some numo gig, there was this TIT next to me who felt he had to sing along to every track at full pelt. After a bit it got reet annoying so had to tell him "oi, I didn't pay 30 quid to listen to you gobbing off all night mate, so give it a chuffing rest eh?" He obliged.

I hate people, I really do.

Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 2:41pm
and......

why do people have to wear tour t shirts to gigs? Like its some badge of honour - was there first etc etc.

Band t shirts - crap. The lot.

anyway, I've dusted down my Teletour jumpsuit. It rides up a bit these days, but I can't wait to strut my stuff down Sheff in my arse splitting red rubber all in one. Scarlet streak in me bonce and I'm hot to trot.

Bring it on numos.
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 3:35pm
Wanna borrow the middle section of my Henry hoover pipe to complete the authentic look ? It might come in useful too
Johnny Vegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 5:22pm
Not going ,not interested.If I wanted to hear crap versions of my favourite songs Id go to my local labour club.
Champions Again 2014 ! St.Helens THE Most Succesful Team In The Super League Era !!

Gary Numan Best Before End 12/1982.
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 6:11pm
Loads of people who where not going to go just read your post and changed their minds
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Johnny Vegas Johnny Vegas wrote:

Not going ,not interested.If I wanted to hear crap versions of my favourite songs Id go to my local labour club.

Yup top night out. Clock face labour club. John boy dressed like a bulls eye contestant. Guzzling his favourite bisser and chattering his snaggle teeth on his pickled eggs while dancing like and epilectic on whizz to The Pleasure Principle
Id pay good money to see that
Johnny Vegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Alan 74 Alan 74 wrote:

Originally posted by Johnny Vegas Johnny Vegas wrote:

Yup top night out. Clock face labour club. John boy dressed like a bulls eye contestant. Guzzling his favourite bisser and chattering his snaggle teeth on his pickled eggs while dancing like and epilectic on whizz to The Pleasure Principle
Id pay good money to see that

Watching Electro 80's
Champions Again 2014 ! St.Helens THE Most Succesful Team In The Super League Era !!

Gary Numan Best Before End 12/1982.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic