Facebook Twitter google+ Youtube Numanme Forum Numanme TV Numanme on Instagram Podcast 

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Numanme Forum: Guest

Gary appeared on the ITV This Morning program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
numanme View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary appeared on the ITV This Morning program
    Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 7:40pm
Gary appeared on the ITV This Morning program talking about his 30-year career

Mataku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mataku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 6:42am
Mataku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mataku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 6:43am
Been removed, will go in search for it!
Jaggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 6:51am
Apparently, according to Gary, he has never embarked on a retro themed show before?
Must have dreamed the last few years then?
Alan 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 6:58am
Yeah and he was on there in 2008 talking to them about the exact same thing.
making out that he hasnt done it.
What about the resisdency shows in london earlier in the year ? Or was that last year ? I cant remember.
3 nights. Each album on each night !!!!!!!!! 😂😂
I dont listen to anybody. Except the voices in my head
northstardeserter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northstardeserter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 8:07am
I saw it , Holly couldn't take her eyes off him ! Or was it something else she was staring at ?
Snap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 8:19am
So, did he mention aspergers ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northstardeserter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 9:25am
No , to be honest it was a sh*t interveiw !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northstardeserter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 9:35am
What made me laugh most was the part where he said he was only doing these retro show's because of the fans always moaning that he doesn't play enough of the older stuff at gigs anymore ! Not the fact that he's toured them for over a year now , and making a fortune from it !
Johnny Vegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Vegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 6:10pm
What a crock ,doesnt do retro my arse !!
Champions Again 2014 ! St.Helens THE Most Succesful Team In The Super League Era !!

Gary Numan Best Before End 12/1982.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic