Authentic Gary Numan SPLINTER coat + jacket from album cover + SIGNED
03 April 2016 - by numanme
This is probably a once in a lifetime chance for a real Gary Numan fan to get their hands on some iconic Numan memorabilia.
This auction is for the following Gary Numan memorabilia from the Splinter tour.
1) The actual coat Gary wore on the album cover!
2) The jacket from inside the album insert!
3) A signed copy of the album from the man himself!
Authenticity and about the garments:
1) The coat was made by Jenny Schwarz and is 100% guaranteed and authentic that the coat in this auction is the one Gary wore for the SPLINTER album cover. It is made from a black wool and cashmere blend and has a black sheepskin collar. It's double breasted and closes with black lip mother of pearl buttons. The coat is a 38" chest.
2) The jacket was also made by the Jenny Schwarz menswear label and is made from a rigid hi-tech material with a diamond pattern. It is a single breasted jacket which closes with mother of pearl buttons. Gary wears this jacket for a shot inside the album insert. The jacket is also a 38" chest.
3) I was invited to see Gary when he came to London. At the after-party I asked if he could sign a couple of albums for me as a memento of the experience and the day. One of the signed albums is up for grabs in this auction.
If you are interested or have any questions about the pieces in this auction please click here, good luck with the bidding!!